Having complete and accurate books is essential for any business as it allows you to :
- Assess whether your business is making a profit
- Plan for any tax/VAT liabilities and
- Ensure your customers pay on time
It can be exciting and rewarding to do your own book keeping in the beginning but as your business grows, you may find yourself stretched and the paperwork could lapse!
Here are some reasons why clients have come to us for our book keeping services:
- No time or inclination – it’s OK – we have both! We are experts in the use of cloud based platforms and so can often perform the book keeping faster than you would.
- Peace of mind for VAT/HMRC audits and enquiries – HMRC will carry out random audits and checks from time to time. Using professional book keepers who understand the VAT and tax rules means you have peace of mind that you are compliant. We can also support you during these visits and liaise with HMRC direct on your behalf.
- Reducing their accountants charges – we understand what accountants require to prepare a set of accounts and what questions they will ask so we can pre empt all of this for you and ensure you have everything reconciled , thereby removing unexpected fees from additional work.
We charge by the hour and can offer fixed price monthly fees where required for cash flow purposes with review at 6 and 12 months.